Black Nitrile Medical Exam Gloves
It is absolutely essential that all healthcare facilities provide their medical professionals with access to safety gear which always includes quality hand protection. Black nitrile exam gloves help protect against bloodborne pathogens and contaminants. During medical procedures and exams, disposable gloves help protect against the spread of illness and infection by preventing contamination and contact. As a healthcare professional in the medical industry, it’s very important to wear gloves when you’re dealing with a person’s bodily fluids, blood, hazardous drugs, or other harsh chemicals and contaminants.
Disposable gloves used in the medical field must be OSHA and FDA approved. Their approval means that the gloves are durable enough and of quality to be used during medical practices. In 2016, the FDA banned the use of powdered disposable gloves due to the risks they presented in the medical fields and other industries where they’re often worn. Powdered gloves are believed to cause airway inflammation, irritation and other complications during surgical operations.
Shop Bulk Medical Exam Gloves With Wholesale Prices
Why Nitrile Gloves Make Great Hand Protection In the Healthcare Industry
Many professionals desire nitrile exam gloves more than the more common type of exam glove which is made of latex. Latex was always more preferred in the past. However, it raised concern with its higher allergy and irritation risks.
Nitrile Glove Facts
1. Nitrile gloves are 3 to 5 times more puncture resistant than latex gloves.
2. They provide similar comfort and flexibility to that of latex gloves. The material conforms to the hand with body heat.
3. They are more resistant to harsh pollutants and chemicals.
4. Nitrile gloves often come with a textured surface for firmer grip.
5. There are powder-free designs to prevent causing allergies and irritation to the skin.
6. The design and durability of nitrile gloves only keeps improving.
7. They are approved by all relevant associations, making them lawful and safe for use in various industries.
8. They are chemical and moisture resistant.
9. They are easy to put on and take off, making them perfect for healthcare practitioners and those that perform medical exams.
10. They come in a variety of sizes, designs and colors including black which is more preferred by healthcare professionals that often perform exams.