Disposable rubber gloves are tough and durable enough to take on even the harshest of tasks. These industrial grade gloves are usually created with nitrile rubber which is 3 to 5x more resistant than that of latex. They’re a wonderful source of protection for auto mechanics, plumbers, factory workers, laboratory workers, and laborers in all industries. With consistent advancements, disposable rubber gloves are becoming just as comfortable and yet more durable than latex gloves and other forms of protective gear.
The powder-free design makes it easier to wear rubber gloves for painting or other similar jobs without leaving behind that powdery residue. The textured surface of the rubber gloves also provides a sturdier grip. This makes them great to use in any condition, wet or dry. Rubber gloves also camouflage any dirt and grime when purchased in black or specific colors, making them appear clean even during use.
The Advantages of Buying Disposable Rubber Gloves in Bulk
- Rubber gloves provide the ultimate assurance. They’re made of a heavy-duty synthetic rubber called nitrile and enhanced with one-of-a-kind features.
- They help you stay clean by protecting you from hazardous pollutants, chemicals, dirt and other harsh substances.
- A textured surface makes it possible to grip things firmly while working.
- Nitrile gloves are up to 5x more resistant to punctures and tears than latex gloves.
- They protect against blood borne pathogens making them safer for use in healthcare facilities.
- Buying disposable rubber gloves wholesale helps lower the prices you’d normally pay. Bulk is always cheaper.
- Buying nitrile gloves in bulk comes with a choice of shipping methods.
- Since nitrile gloves are latex-free, they are perfect for anyone with allergies to latex.
- They’re easy to put on and remove due to the material used to make the gloves.
- They are flexible and easy to wear during the most tedious tasks. The glove forms to the hand as it is worn due to the penetration of body heat.
- The powder-free design prevents residue buildup, inhalation and irritation of the skin.