There is a vast need for disposable gloves among various industries worldwide. One of the biggest industries to use gloves is the medical industry. Healthcare facilities all over the world use disposable gloves to avoid coming in contact with and spreading harsh pollutants and bloodborne pathogens. Since disposable gloves are necessary safety gear in many industries, it’s not surprising that they are usually ordered in bulk.
When it comes to disposable gloves, most people think of latex. However, nitrile gloves are becoming more popular due to their durability. Nitrile disposable gloves are also a great alternative for anyone allergic to latex. Many facilities that use protective gear order nitrile gloves in wholesale. This is the easiest and cheapest way to purchase disposable gloves.
The Advantages of Disposable Nitrile Gloves
- They’re 3x stronger and more puncture resistant
- There are powder-free nitrile gloves among other varieties
- They are approved by the FDA for use in food service
- They are a great alternative for those allergic to latex yet must use gloves frequently
- You can use nitrile gloves to handle harsh chemicals, grime, pollutants, food, etc.
- The comfort and flexibility of nitrile gloves is similar to that of latex gloves- the nitrile rubber material actually conforms to your hand
- Nitrile gloves are becoming increasingly popular and can easily be purchased in bulk at wholesale prices
- The gloves lower resistance to friction makes them easier to take on and off
- They come textured for a firmer grip
As you can see, there are many benefits to using nitrile disposable gloves especially when you buy them in bulk at wholesale prices. Buying in bulk also helps you prepare better. For example, with the wide use of disposable gloves around healthcare facilities, it is easier to purchase them in bulk to ensure you have plenty of gloves available to the staff.
When you decide to order nitrile gloves in bulk, you’ll receive 10 boxes of gloves in a case. Each box contains 1,000 gloves. That’s 500 pairs per box meaning that in a case purchased at wholesale prices, you’ll receive 5,000 pairs of disposable nitrile gloves.